These are changes made since audiopod (r180).
- Merge of Maksim Liauchuk's patch (cached submissions) from 7/6/2008 (r104)
- Bug fix from firstname.lastname@example.org (r105)
- Fixes an issue where last track in one's iTunesDB file was never read. This error only occurred when one listened to the last track in their iTunesDB file, not always. (#55,#69/r102)
- iPod shuffle support! (#56/r89) NOTE: Please upgrade to 0.91, for proper support of shuffles.
- Fixes History. History saved after each chunk is submitted, therefore timeout bug is fixed. (#20/r85)
- Fixes array Index out of bounds exception bug (#48/r86)
- If you listen to a track three or more times, Lastpod now generates the play timestamp correctly. (#26/r80)
- Displays status messages in the status bar. It looks much nicer. (#15/r77)
- Parses muli-play tracks. Refactor of DbReader? to support better testing (#16)
- Improves testability with mock tracks and submissions. Major work was done for this change. (r71, r72, r75)
- Log window was removed from the main view and put into a dialog box. (r73, r74)
- After submission, track list is now refreshed properly from histories. (#14, r78)
- Complete overhaul of the user interface. Hopefully it looks nicer. (r59)
- Stores the history file on the iPod, therefore it is always current NOTE: If you are upgrading from LastPod r40 or r58, the first time you run this version of LastPod the history feature will not work properly. (r60)
- Updates the progress bar once the handshake is successful. (r61)
- Asks the user if they wish to run iTunes when the following occurs: If "Run iTunes on close" is chosen and the user exits LastPod without submitting any tracks. (#14)
- Ensures the DbReader closes InputStreams? properly. (r68)
- Adds a feature "Delete Play Counts". (#11)
- Cleanup of the build scripts to enable easier setup for developers. (#8)
- The Preferences Editor was made modal. (#6)
- Fixed: Preferences Editor caused track list to be refreshed incorrectly (#7)
- Adheres to AudioScrobbler standards better by submitting tracks in chunks of 10. (#5)
- Adds a progress bar so you can see the progress of your tracks being submitted.
- Submission now occurs on a background thread. This allows the GUI to function normally while the submission is occurring. Previously the GUI would "freeze" while the submission was occurring.
- Added enhanced track parsing for "Various Artists" tracks (#10)
- Once submitted, tracks are now simply unchecked, not removed from the list (#12)
- Anonymous Subversion access is now available at http://svn.lastpod.org.
- Works flawlessly on Java 1.4+. (#1)
- Keeps a history of tracks submitted to last.fm. If the track is still present on the iPod's "iTunesDB/Play Counts" file it will be unselected by default in LastPod. (Morgan's feature in ticket #2)
- Now includes a "Find Paths" button, which will search for your iPod iTunesDB and iTunes.exe (works in Win32 only?). If found setup the paths. (#3)
- Adds the ability to launch iTunes.exe after LastPod is closed. (#4)
- Adds a "backup URL", which, if present, will trigger LastPod to send your track information to another HTTP server as well as last.fm. This can be used to create a copy of your data that was submitted to last.fm.
- Adds a checkbox to select whether a title from Play Counts shall be sent to Audioscrobbler.
- Stores the MD5 digest of your password, not the password in plain text.
- Does not paint the user interface until the tracks have been loaded. Previously an unusable grey box would appear while the tracks were loading.
- Minor user interface cleanups. (Centered interface, etc)
- Source now includes ant build files to allow for easier project compilation.
- Many public variables were converted to private.